Damage Severe Weather Can Cause
Harm caused by severe storms can be devastating to your home or business, and fixing it can be complicated. To get the damage fixed correctly, you need repair and restoration contractors that specializes in bringing your home back to pre-storm conditions. We have the dedication and experience it takes.
Get through the storm, and then examine the impact. Read on for more.
Severe damage from many storms is covered under home and business insurance policies, but the ins and outs vary. What you must pay depends on your insurer and your policy, the age and structure of the building, the amount of damage, neighborhood property values and much more.
Most storms are considered acts of God, which means that your insurer can’t single you out. That said, not filing claims early can harm your chances of a fair payout, and your whole neighborhood can see rate increases following disasters. That means you should always file claims right away.
Dangerous storm damage, lead to mold proliferation and cause other problems.
- Winter Storm Damage: Blizzards can collapse roofs, break trees and electric systems, and cause other harm.
- Hail Storm Aftermath: Severe hail can bend and crack shingles and siding, and that can mean roof leaks and compounding damage.
- Damage from Flooding: Water from floods can ruin foundations, ruin structures and possessions inside, lead to mold proliferation and cause other problems.
- Damage from Wind Storms: This can damage structures, lead to broken windows, destroy trees and landscaping and power grids and more.
- Hurricane and Tornado Damage: Circular winds can cause serious damage to all parts of your property, including catastrophic damage to roofs, windows, siding and landscaping.
Seek Out an Experienced Contractor
Damaged properties are often dangerous, and a professional restoration service company can help you with repairs in a safe, efficient way. Reach out to us today.