Emergency Flood & Water Damage Services
Intense water damage is something that no one wants to handle. If your home has suffered water damage, hiring the best company to do the job without delay is critical. The company that you’re looking for is Paul Davis Emergency Services and we are prepared to respond to your circumstance at any time.
Cleaning up water damage in homes is a Paul Davis core service and we know how to get the job done on time. Contact us if you require direct aid by giving us a call at any time. A representative of Paul Davis Restoration of Northeast Birmingham will get back to you within 30 minutes and arrive at your home or business within four hours.
What to Expect from Paul Davis Restoration of Northeast Birmingham
- Speak with Us – Call Paul Davis Restoration of Northeast Birmingham to get help from our emergency hotline for help with damage.
- We Inspect & Assess – We want to understand your problem before clean up, so we conduct a deep assessment to find the cause, solution and preventative measures.
- Water Extraction – We have powerful pumps and vacuums to extract flooding. The faster you contact us, the faster we can remove the flooding.
- Drying – Though everything appears dry, severe scenarios may call for drying under the layers of floors or walls in your home.
- Clean Up – Stagnant water leaves behind stains and deformities in the surfaces it sits on. Paul Davis Restoration of Northeast Birmingham uses specialized disinfectants to eliminate smells, stains and other damage left from the water damage.
- Reversing the Damage – Whether the water damage was major or minor, our restoration team will take your home or business back to normal conditions.
Accidents That Lead to Water Damage
- Washing machine and dishwasher overflow
- Basement flooding
- Overflowing toilet
- Seasonal rains
Why Is Using a Licensed Water Damage Restoration Firm Important?
Repairing water damage contains scientific methods and specialized equipment to dry out the area. It may require a moisture meter or infrared camera to find moisture that has seeped into your walls or subfloor. You can avoid costly repairs in the future by choosing a skillful restoration company to handle cases like this.
How Can You Help the Situation?
There are a few explicit steps that you can take to make our job simpler when we get there. Talk to Paul Davis Restoration of Northeast Birmingham today learn what you can do and get useful tips and facts about water damage.
Why Paul Davis?
It isn’t possible to effectively dry an area that has been damaged by water damage with a Shop Vac and a fan. Paul Davis Restoration of Northeast Birmingham will apply the suitable methods to your water damage to return you to your home as fast as possible.