Birmingham Disaster Planning
Every company needs to plan to ensure the continuity of their business. Typically, these plans include subjects like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also include the facilities also.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, designed with property owners and managers in mind, includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a complimentary assessment, call Paul Davis Restoration of Northeast Birmingham today!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services in Birmingham following a disaster, which reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to create a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we will expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan will be comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.