Birmingham Disaster Planning
Ensuring business continuity is a part of the business planning process in Birmingham. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of just items like emergency power and data backup.
Designed with property owners and managers in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program includes complete complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Contact Paul Davis now to get your free assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business up-and-running quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to develop a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your properties, we’ll streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will go a long way to put the minds of management at ease.