Disaster Planning in Birmingham, AL
One of the biggest parts of business operations in Birmingham, AL is ensuring the continuity of their business. But, these plans typically focus on a company’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
Developed with property owners and managers in mind, our Paul Davis First Response Program includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a free assessment, call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize expenses, and get your business on track quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and increase your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties and management team to streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will do wonders to ease the minds of your management team, customers and tenants.