Disaster Planning in Birmingham, AL
All companies need to plan to guarantee the continuity of their business. These plans should have plans for the facilities, instead of just items like emergency power and data backup.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, created for property managers and owners, includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a free consultation, just call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll receive priority emergency services after a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business up and running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to create a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we’ll expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.