Damage Caused by Water in Birmingham
Flood damage can deal a serious blow to your commercial property. Intense flooding can put you out of business. For small businesses, even minor damage may hurt a business’s image. The faster you remove flood damage in your commercial space, the sooner you can bounce back from the situation. Paul Davis Restoration Services assists businesses all over the Birmingham, AL area.
What Causes Water Damage?
Faulty appliances such as refrigerators can cause serious flooding around the premises. These issues can start out small. However, the flood could travel throughout your storefront and generate more problems from mold patches.
Water damage may occur from weather as well. Torrential precipitation or storm systems can damage your commercial property on their own. They may have an even more serious impact if you have commercial property close to a river that spills over during these heavy rains.
Water Damage Removal Techniques
With many years industry knowledge behind us, Paul Davis is the most reliable choice for removing flood damage in Birmingham, AL. Our experts are efficient, personable and work hard to fix your building quickly.
Our Restoration Contractors Perform:
- Water damage evaluation
- Water extraction
- Drying damp areas such as furniture
- Cleaning and restoration of possessions such as documents
- Remediating mold or mildew growth
- Locating and fixing the cause of flooding water
- Reconstruction services or weather damage repair
- Cooperating with insurance companies
We Have the Experience You Need
- We respond and work promptly Based on the extent of damage, Paul Davis experts should be able to fix water damage in your commercial space in around a few days.
- We are knowledgeable – With five decades in operation and millions of properties fixed, Paul Davis knows how to solve your water damage emergency.
- We help with your claims – Working with insurance providers while bouncing back from water damage is rough. We can talk to your insurance group to finish claims fast.
Neglected water damage, no matter what size, can be dangerous. Let us assess the damage in your commercial space or business. Call your Birmingham Paul Davis franchise today!