Paul Davis Emergency Services of Northeast Birmingham is part of a national franchise organization that provides services to cleanup and repair damage to institutional, residential and commercial properties due to storm, fire, water, mold or other disasters. Paul Davis was founded in 1966 and is a rapidly growing network consisting of 300+ franchises, all independently owned and operated.
At Paul Davis Emergency Services of Northeast Birmingham, we are proud to have served Birmingham for more than [years].
History of Innovation
The Paul Davis network has helped shape the property damage restoration industry by being innovative and pioneering many initiatives.
- One of first networks to collaborate the insurance industry to more efficiently service policyholders in cleaning up and restoring damage to properties
- Introduced the use of line item pricing and computerized estimating when estimating jobs.
- Introduced our “Dry.in.3” guarantee for water losses by using the latest in scientific methods and technology
- Created an upfront, guaranteed pricing model – Predict-A-Dry – to estimate water mitigation jobs
- Early developer of a computerized system to monitor, measure and verify water losses
- Offering a performance warranty to insurance companies
The Paul Davis heritage is based around a can-do attitude, innovation and exceptional customer service. Our franchise network focuses on offering services in the communities, towns and cities across the U.S., having created a synergy of excellence, expertise and experience that is second to none. Our passion for quality drives everything we do.
If your business or home has been damaged by fire, water, mold, storm or other disaster, Call Paul!